For long years, luxury cars from the British carmaker were one of the worldwide leaders. Each new model impressed with the plenty of modern technical characteristics and truly British sense of beauty, which gave the car excellent appearance.
Millions of drivers around the world, with a heart stopping beat looked at this perfect automobile craved meeting with it, dreamed to touch the smooth body, smell the leather interior, to sit at the driver’s seat and feel as a part of something so ideal. That was until the release of a new model called the Bentley New Continental GT. From the very quick view on its features it becomes clear that it is something unique to you.
Looking on that piece of art created by truly great designers you may feel how it inspires you. And you feel that you able to create something great and conquer. State of art supershaping technology which creating seamless aluminum panels, allows to strength the back and create a powerful hood that gives exceptional original outline of a new model.
Comparing supercar with its predecessors, the new one has the reduced weight and increased power performance, fuel system and torque of 12 – cylinder 6-liter Bentley engine. Speed-up performance with up to 100 km per hour in 4.4 seconds and a top speed of 318 km per hour with a 567 hp engine power.
Not that Bentley New Continental GT is one of the fastest cars on the planet, e.g. Ferrari F12 Berlinetta speeds-up to 100 km per hour with 1.3 seconds faster. However, Bentley driving characteristics can surprise even the most experienced.
The six-speed transmission uses manual gear shift paddles, located under the steering wheel. The new system allows you to go directly to two programs down. Because of this, you get the most from your driving, with less attention to the small details, which are now performed for you by the car in the best way.
Quality of movement exceeds all the limits could be imagined, even at high speeds doesn’t reflect comfort and road holding, without losing the high mobility. Advantage Features of AWD are understood in Bentley New Continental GT, when you are able to go up to any speed due to wave of torque.
The new technology, called Flex Fuel engine, can run on gasoline and bio-ethanol (E85). It is possible to mix both together and don’t be scared to spoil the car’s dynamic performance.
For the first time the new Bentley Continental GT is equipped with 20 inch wheels made of light alloy, with the possibility to equip even more impressive 21 inch wheels in three different styles.
The interior takes you into the world of beauty and quality, very close to perfection. 80% of salon interior trimmed with elegant, pleasant to the touch leather and seams are exclusive with their accurate handling. The remaining 20% are trimmed with wood and steel or chrome. The wood is covered in special way that protects against discoloration and remains brilliant view for decades.
A whole set of new features are provided by ultramodern, comfortable seats that ergonomically fit human’s body.
Now the time spent in the car is a true pleasure. One more innovative decoration used is veneer surfaced with UV stabilizer that prevents fading. Noise absorbing advanced technology will add additional comfort, and of course the fact that it was all manufactured by hand – especially for you.
We would like to mention one more technological component – the touch screen interface for dashboard, with patterned inlay on turn signals switch, 8-inch screen to control navigation, audio and video system, telephone and the driving settings. Screen interface was designed specifically for Bentley New Continental GT according to the general style of the car.
Sound quality inside Bentley New Continental GT is not worse than the concert hall, music judges will be impressed for a long time, and for the experienced, the company provides exclusive highest quality audio system called Naim for Bently. It includes: the amplification system with the dynamic equalization and digital sound processing Dirac Dimensions.
In addition the front seats can be equipped with massage system.
Everything up to the last detail was designed thoughtfully in Bentley, even the glove compartment was designed in such a way that it was nice and easy to open to the touch. Design of the compartment is the particular step. They found that the best time of its opening was 1.7 seconds. Despite the fact that the glove compartment mounted into the center console, if you want you can easily remove it.
We can talk about the features of Bentley New Continental GT for hours using a variety of epithets and comparisons describing it, but let’s leave a little mystery; you will discover it for yourself, after you become the owner of this luxurious car. It’s so nice to make these kinds of discoveries by yourself!